I’m biased a little bit, but I think they’re awesome… they’re even more awesome in person, trust me.
Available in Male (S, M, L & XL) & Female (S, M & L) cuts.
You can lay your paws on one of these beauties by clicking the image above, which will take you along to the Shop on bcoleman.com where you can do the whole Credit Card/Paypal thing (make sure you enter your size requirement in the ‘notes for seller’ box thingy).
You can catch me at a gig, that way you can figure out which size will fit you best in person, so to speak.
At the moment, here’s where I’ll be over the next little while. For those of you in Dublin, the Bewleys show is TONIGHT ! I’ll be on about 9:15 if you’re around.
- DUBLIN – Friday, August 7, 2009 – Supporting Brian Canavan @ Bewleys Cafe Theatre – Grafton Street, Dublin Tickets: Pay What You Like
- DUNDALK – Wednesday, August 12, 2009 – Tall Poppy Club Anniversary @ The Spirit Store – Georges Quay, Dundalk, Louth Tickets: TBC
- CLONAKILTY – Wednesday, September 2, 2009 – The Sitting Room Sessions @ De Barras – 55 Pearse Street, Clonakilty, Cork Tickets: €5
- WATERFORD – Thursday, September 3, 2009 – The Candlelight Sessions @ Phil Grimes Bar – Johnstown, Waterford Tickets: FREE
- CORK – Sunday, September 6, 2009 – Cheeky Sunday Social @ The Slate – Tuckey Street, Cork Tickets: FREE
- DUBLIN – Tuesday, September 8, 2009 – Ruby Sessions @ Doyles – Fleet Street/College Green, Dublin Tickets: €6
The free T-Shirt goes to PAT KENNY, whose comment made me giggle most. It makes more sense when you understand that it wasn’t really Pat Kenny making the comment, which was why I giggled so much. Thanks to everyone for your comments/entries. Sorry you couldn’t all win, better luck next time